- Secure individual servers
- Fast & scalable
- Full administrative access
- Windows / Linux (no extra fees)
- Firewall, DNS & Backups
- Manage multiple servers
- Secure & scalable
- Large range of OSs (no extra fees)
- Configure Private vLANs
- Complete control for your business
- Dedicated, private infrastructure
- Completely scalable
- Customised to your business needs
- Designed with our helpful experts
- High-Availability configuration
We own and operate clouds in a number of data centres around the world. The strategic locations ensure we provide services with true geographic separation, as well as enabling our clients to provision services that address the US market.
All the sites are best-in-breed data centres, offering a higher level of uptime, security and reliability than normal tier 1-3 data centres can.
Our network (Internet AS57168) is built from the ground up purely on Juniper equipment. The design philosophy is to maintain a concurrently available system, which means that every component is duplicated in an active-active setup. We are one of the few companies in the UK to be able to boast that we’re not dependent on Docklands for connectivity.
- Active-Active concurrently available dual path setup
- Juniper carrier-grade equipment
- Independent resilience from Docklands E14
- Low hop count and low latency design
What our clients are saying
Switching to iCloudHosting has allowed us to consolidate all of our hosting under one roof, with a strong and reliable provider.
Site performance has increased noticeably for the more heavy usage sites.
I must say that iCloudHosting support is so vastly superior to anything we've used before - lightning fast and always delivers.
We've been blown away by the performance gains we've seen since switching to iCloudHosting and also love the ease with which we can provision and dynamically rescale our server resources to match our changing requirements.
I have to say the service and support here is like a different world compared my previous hosting company. It, without doubt, would have taken a week for them to do what everyone at iCloudHosting has collectively attended to this afternoon. It's appreciated, thanks!