The Infrastructure Behind a Cloud Directly Affects the Uptime of your Service
- The highest specification in data centres
- Resilience and uptime guaranteed
- Heavy investment in quality infrastructure that you can rely on
- Visit us and we’d be happy to show you around
Our headquarters and a Tier-IV aligned site, owned and operated by iCloudHosting
One of our secondary UK sites and a Tier-IV aligned site, utilised as a disaster recovery location because of its 300km of separation from our Reading DC
East Coast, USA
Strategically located in Atlanta, Georgia for good connectivity back to the UK we often deploy services that sync between continents, yet provide low-latency access for our clients’ clients in America.
Australia is an increasingly popular location to host services, targeting Asia and the Pacific region which has seen great growth for e-commerce in recent years.
Russia is an example of a location we added as a direct result of customer demand. We are able to roll out our operations quickly to countries and territories when our clients require it and we’d welcome any similar requests in the future.
There are a number of territories that we are already exploring as expansion points. We welcome requests from clients to provide services in specific locations.
Regions currently under active consideration include:
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles, USA
- South Africa
- Tokyo, Japan
Common Configuration of an iCloudHosting Data Centre
- Dual power with completely segregated infrastructure (True A+B)
- Resilient network with suitable connectivity options for the future
- High-grade security including
- Retina scanners
- Biometric palm scanners
- Perimeter palisade fencing
- Access control throughout
- Secure, locked racks and cages
- Onsite, 24×7 security
- CCTV monitoring on, and offsite
- High-density racks
- Fire detection in ceilings, room and floor voids
- Inert fire suppressant
- ISO 27001 accreditation
We host clients around the world, including in our own 60,000 square foot Data Centre in Reading, UK. Location matters depending on what you want to achieve and we can help get to the bottom of that.
Where do I start?
Please give us a call on 01582 227927. We want to hear from you and this is the best way to start out. We can ask you a few quick questions on the way to understanding what makes your business tick, and what it really needs. We want to save you money and make your business even more successful through the appropriate use of Cloud technologies.