How your services are managed is often more important than what the services are
Included: Full Management
All of our services include full management. We will get as involved as you need us to. Even though we are infrastructure providers, our technical team will assist you with Application level issues, 24x7x365.
- 24x7x365 Third-line or above Technical Support
- No boundaries on what we will assist with
- “Can do” approach with recommendations of the best way to move forward
- Telephone support with UK-based engineers
When our clients recommend us to other companies it is often our quality of technical support that they put at the top of the list
Optional: Proactive Response Services
We proactively respond to all infrastructure issues within seconds of a failure and the majority of our clients extend that service into their OS and application level architecture. Rather than your team monitoring and responding to failures and then contacting us for assistance, we eliminate that delay by responding as soon as there is an issue to your service
- 24x7x365 Third-line or above Technical Support Team Proactively Monitoring Your Full System
- Granular monitoring as well as “system as a whole” that highlights low-level issues before they impact the live system
- Custom technical work handled on a regular basis such as OS Updates, Log Clearing etc
- Resource utilisation monitoring eliminates quiet saturation of resources impacting live services
- Lightens the load on your in-house Technical resources, allowing them to support business growth
In our experience, those clients that opt for proactive management enjoy a higher level of uptime because our 24x7x365 team are an extension of their in-house team and can make consulted improvements over time
We host clients around the world, including in our own 60,000 square foot Data Centre in Reading, UK. Location matters depending on what you want to achieve and we can help get to the bottom of that.
Where do I start?
Please give us a call on 01582 227927. We want to hear from you and this is the best way to start out. We can ask you a few quick questions on the way to understanding what makes your business tick, and what it really needs. We want to save you money and make your business even more successful through the appropriate use of Cloud technologies.